Last Chance: MileIQ Great Summer Car Giveaway Ending Soon
Alas, The Great Summer 3 Car Giveaway is coming to an end. But, there’s still time to share MileIQ for your chance to win a Chevrolet Equinox and a $5,000 check.
Share MileIQ, Win A Chevy Equinox
From 8/15/17-9/1/17, we’re giving away:
- A 36-month lease for a Chevrolet Equinox
- A $5,000 check to cover any taxes or upgrades.
When you refer friends to MileIQ, you get one entry into the contest. If you refer somebody who upgrades to a MileIQ Premium Plan, you get 10 entries. There’s no limit to the amount of people you can refer, so share away.
How To Enter
STEP 1: Open MileIQ on Your Phone
- Open MileIQ on your phone and tap the menu icon on the upper-left corner.
STEP 2: Get to “Refer a Friend”
- Tap “Refer a Friend” near the bottom of the menu.
STEP 3: Share, Share, Share!
- Follow the on-screen prompts to invite your friends via SMS message or email. You can also copy your personal link to share on social media, chat or any other place you’d like.
Sharing Through The Desktop
You can also share through the MileIQ Dashboard. Just log into the MileIQ Dashboard at dashboard.mileiq.com with the same email and password you use for the app.
Click on the “Settings” tab in the upper right corner, then click on the “Refer a Friend” section on the left menu. You’ll find your personal sharing link that you can include on social media, emails, your website, chat programs or anywhere you’d like to share.
Where Can I Find The Official Rules?
*No purchase necessary to enter. The Microsoft MileIQ Sweepstakes starts on 7/4/17 and ends 9/1/17. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 US and DC, 18 years of age or older at time of entry and have a registered MileIQ account. Void where prohibited by law. For complete Official Rules, visit https://www.mileiq.com/blog/microsoft-mileiq-sweepstakes-rules/.
Latest posts by Marin Perez (see all)
- Mileage Reimbursement Mistakes Businesses Make - February 15, 2018
- The MileIQ Great Gas Giveaway 2018 Sweepstakes Official Rules - February 14, 2018
- How Do Lyft Drivers Pay Taxes? Tax Tips for Rideshare Drivers - February 7, 2018