At MileIQ, we strive to help you get the most out of your miles. We know that sometimes, the road can get bumpy.
The fastest way to get in touch with the MileIQ Customer Success team is by calling our phone support line at 844-747-4905 (U.S. Toll-Free) during business hours from 6 AM to 6 PM PT, Monday – Friday.
If you prefer email or have a question outside our normal business hours, you can always reach our world-class team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MileIQ Phone Number, Support Questions
Before you call our MileIQ Customer Success team or send that support email, did you know that our Help Center can answer a lot of Frequently Asked Questions? It’s jam-packed with tips, best practices and ways to solve any issues you may have.
Otherwise, here’s how to get in touch:
- Call the phone support lie at 844-747-4905 (U.S. toll-free) Monday through Friday between 6 AM and 6 PM PT
- Email the MileIQ Customer Success team at email@example.com
- Visit the MileIQ website and Click the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page to submit a question or comment
- Send us a message through the Submit a request form
- In the MileIQ mobile app, go to Help > Help Center, tap the conversation icon in the upper right-hand corner and send us your request
- And—When sending us a message, please be sure to write in from the email address associated with your MileIQ account. (You can see which email is associated with your account by going to Account > Account Settings > Signed In from the main menu of the mobile MileIQ app.)
Are you new to MileIQ and need to learn how to sign up for an account? This article will walk you through the process.
If you need to download and install the MileIQ app, you can do so here:
Do you have questions about how/why MileIQ is tracking drives? If you read Drive Detection Best Practices, you’ll learn how to ensure the best possible experience with MileIQ.
Do you need to add a drive to your MileIQ account? It’s simple to do with the web dashboard. You can find instructions here.
Here’s a list of the most frequently-asked questions. You may find the solution to your issue.
For any MileIQ issues, you can always visit our Help Center or email “Support@MileIQ.com”
Using The MileIQ Dashboard
Hopefully, you’ve already kicked the tires on the MileIQ Dashboard. This is a great way to create reports, add drives, edit drives and more. You can learn more about the MileIQ Dashboard here.
Here’s a quick video walking you through the MileIQ web dashboard:
MileIQ’s blog does not constitute professional tax advice. You should contact your own tax professional to discuss your situation.